The European Association for Data Science (EuADS) aims to provide a setting for fostering communication and cooperation among all stakeholders of data science. It is a forum for research, scientific conduct, promoting transparent access to data, policy making as well as support of young scientists. Scientifically, the Association promotes the development of models, methods and instruments of data science and provides a unique environment for the presentation and discussion of new methods and models in this field. With regard to networking, it aims to bring together stakeholders and decision-makers in this field to address the challenges of data science in the 21st century.
EuADS is managed by a board of administration composed:
- Eyke Hüllermeier (President), Professor for Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning at the University of Paderborn, Germany
- Peter Flach (Vice-President), Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Bristol, UK
- Nils Hachmeister (Vice-President), Director of the Bielefeld Center for Data Science at Bielefeld University, Germany
- Serge Allegrezza (Treasurer), Director General of Statec, the Luxembourg Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies
- Matthias Böhmer, Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Luxembourg
- Tim Friede, Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Göttingen
- Andreas Geyer-Schulz, Professor for Information Services and Electronic Markets at KIT, Germany
- Berthold Lausen, Professor of Data Science at the University of Essex, UK
- Yves Le Traon, Professort for Computer Science, Systems and Software Reliability, University of Luxembourg, LU
- Walter J. Radermacher, President of FENStatS, the Federation of European National Statistical Societies, Germany
- José Raúl Romero, Associate Professor of Computing and Artificial Intelligence at the University of Córdoba, Spain
You can download the statutes of EuADS here.
EuADS would like to thank the following partners for their support: